1. All payments must be made in full prior to commencing a course. A receipt will be issued once the booking has been made.
2. Notification of cancellation received in writing more than two weeks prior to a course commencing will entitle the delegate to a 100% refund, or transfer of fees to a later course.
3. Cancellation within two weeks of the commencement of the course will result in a 90% refund. Cancellation within 48 hours of the commencement of a course will result in a 50% refund.
4. Cancellations at any timeframe can be transferred in full to a later course, though would be liable to a refund as per (3) if subsequently cancelled again.
5. In rare or unforeseen circumstances, London ENT Courses retains the right to cancel a course: All affected parties will be notified as soon as practically possible and full refunds will be allocated.
6. A certificate of completion will be issued to all delegates within 72 hours of completion of the course.
7. Photographs will be taken during the courses and may be uploaded to the Gallery on the London ENT Courses website. Please inform the Course Organisers if you have any objections to your image being used in this regard.